We’re glad to welcome you to the study visit of the project “Fighting Gender Inequality through Youth Work” which is implemented with the support of the Erasmus+ of the European Union and will take place in Piekary Poland from 18-25 June 2018.
Short Description of the Overall Project
Fighting Gender Inequality through Youth Work aims to promote gender equal society by strengthening competencies of CSOs representatives coming from participating organizations to tackle roots of gender inequality and effectively respond to them.
- To develop the understanding of the role of gender and equality in youth work;
- To train staff of participating organizations in gender awareness and anti-discriminatory practices;
- To increase community awareness on gender issues through awareness campaigns (capacity building activities) based on using following innovative elements: integrated media tools and storytelling;
- To improve networking amongst involved CSOs and other stakeholders and support sharing best practices of gender-related activities.
The main aim of the study visit is to provide the participants an opportunity to directly experience practices applied in one of the countries, to meet with representatives of youth organizations, local institutions such municipalities, schools and reflect on the practices of gender mainstreaming, fighting gender-based stereotypes, to create new partnerships and networks. The study visit is 4th mobility activity of this project and will bring together 32 participants from Albania, Greece, Montenegro, Republic of Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Turkey, and Kosovo.
• Youth workers, educators, project managers, coordinators with previous experiences in youth work and covering gender issues at their work
• Age 25 +
• Good command of the English language
• Responsible for applying gender mainstreaming in practices.
• Strong motivation to apply newly learned knowledge in practices and be involved in follow up activities.
If you are interested in the Study Visit, you can fill the application form.
Application deadline is 7th of May 2018.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org