ERASMUS + PROGRAMME
Call for Partners
The type of project: KA1 Learning Mobility of Individuals
Mobility Project for Young People and Youth Workers
European Voluntary Service
Name of the Project: Volunteering for YouthVoice
Deadline to be partner: 22 April 2015
Main activities: During EVS Project, volunteers will be taking active role on development of Youth Voice (www.youthvoice.eu) which is an initiative of Renaissance Institute. Volunteers will find a chance to learn about youth programmes and will be able to meet with other young people all around Europe to share and develop project ideas which may help to design future of Europe via this platform. Platform will start working with announcing the activities of hosting organisations and young volunteers will work on to involve more institutions in the platform.
- The activities which will be held for active participation in hosting organization:
- To organize events and visits,
- To strengthen the relationship between the associations through participating in youth festivals where young people are active,
- To develop their own project ideas,
- To participate in funding activities of the hosting organization,
- To attend in workshops, meetings, seminars,
- To help young people who live in city of hosting organization
- The activities to enlighten young people with information and communication and to be carried out for the creation of a strong relationship between the partners:
- To present and promote activities and works of sending organization in the place where the project takes place,
- To share the videos and presentations which are related to hosting organization’s local works and events on the online platform (youthvoice.eu) which is created for both sending and hosting organization,
- To contribute by creating an online publications for informing about youth programs and activities of partner organizations,
- To prepare and publish the content for Youth Voice platform. To disseminate the activities through social media and e-mail groups,
- To update communication database of the network,
- To translate and design content of the broadcast.
- The activities which will contribute to the European Citizenship
- To be representative for Youth Voice network in European countries.
2 volunteers per countries
Eligible Countries to be partner
– Member States of the EU, Non EU Program Countries, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
How to take part in the project
If you are interested in taking part of the project please send us.
1. To Fill IDENTIFICATION OF THE PROMOTER as word document (.doc)
2. To Send Filled, Signed, Stamped and Scanned mandate formsfrom attachment, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Let us know:
-What is the distance from Ankara, Turkey to your location? Please use the distance calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
-Do our volunteers will need visa for going your country? If they need, how much to apply to visa?